Friday, June 19, 2009

Strange But Wonderful Dream

I woke up from a 4 hour nap and had the strangest dream that I cannot figure out the meaning of.

My 5 youngest siblings were in it. I was standing outside a classroom door that appeared to be a high school room set up and the first person I saw was my second oldest sister Meg (4th of 6 in order for those of you unfamiliar with my family) was sitting in the middle of the classroom staring at the front of the class. I adjusted my view and saw the teacher was my oldest sister Kate and standing across the blackboard was my only brother Ted (oldest sibling). I could not tell what they were instructing the class but I look further and my youngest two sisters were sitting next to each other in the back corner of the class.

I cannot remember the last time I had a dream that had everyone of them in it at the same time like this. The dream caught me off guard because when I was this seemingly random and meaningless classroom I saw my sister and when I looked to see who was teaching I was surprised which may not seem like that big of a deal but I cannot ever really remember feeling surprised about anything in my dreams before.

It was wonderful to see them all in the same place in my dream and it being in a school must be a good sign with whatever it might mean. It was strange though why was I not in the classroom and just watching them. I wish I knew what the class was about but it seemed that Ted and Kate were doing a good job teaching it because everyone sitting in the room was watching with keen attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment